TO OUR VALUED MEMBERS
Coronavirus COVID-19 – Important Information
CFCU Branch Access Soft Reopening Procedures Effective May 18th
We are thrilled to report we will be softly reopening our branch doors next week, however we will do so in adherence to guidance set forth by our public health leaders. Effective Monday, May 18th, we will allow just 3 members in the lobby at a time to perform financial transactions. All other members will need to wait outside until someone exits the branch. All member service-related items will be by appointment only. To make an appointment to meet with a Member Service Representative, you can call 904-259-6702.
In addition, we are asking all staff and members to:
- Clean hands often – Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use the hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact – Please maintain social distance in our facilities by allowing 6 feet of space between yourself and others. Please no hugs or other exchanges that could jeopardize our collective health.
- Maintain personal space – Keep extra space between yourself and others in line.
- Cover coughs & sneezes – Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wear a mask – While facemasks are not mandatory, they are strongly encouraged so as not to continue any spread.
- Clean & disinfect – We will continue to follow proper cleaning protocol of our facilities, ATMs, electronics and soft surfaces.
- Stay home when ill – Please stay home if you are feeling ill and use our many remote banking options instead!
REMOTE BANKING OPTIONS
MOBILE & PC BANKING
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to download our mobile app through the Apple Store or Google Play Store (links can be found on our website under the Resources tab) and Enroll in our online banking services. www.countryfcu.com Account access via these features may be requested by calling one of our service representatives at 904-259-6702.
If you have previously requested the service, you can also access your accounts via our audio banking line by simply calling 1-855-304-8791.
Access your accounts using any of the more than 30,000 surcharge free ATMs. You can visit www.countryfcu.com to find one near you. Incurred fees will be refunded.
If you aren’t comfortable coming into the branch, remember our drive-thru lanes offer the convenience of banking from your car. You can find our locations and drive-thru hours online at www.countryfcu.com or over the phone at 904-259-6702.
Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation throughout these uncertain times. As always, you can visit www.countryfcu.com or our social channels for the latest CFCU information.
Anita Crews, President/CEO
Country Financial Credit Union